If you want to earn extra money selling online at your home then this is for you. You should read this up to the end to discover how you can sell on shopee Philippines and become a Shopee Seller today!
Types of Shopee Seller:
a. Official Shops or Shopee Mall Sellers – These Sellers are part of an exclusive marketplace called shopee mall. There products are branded and all items are new.
b. Preferred Seller – are Sellers with Preferred Seller Labels on their Profile. They are only chosen by shopee and they have privileges that other seller doesn’t have. Also when buyers buy from them they get some cash back or discounts.
c. Overseas Sellers – are sellers from China or South Korea.
d. No Label Sellers – are the customers to customers sellers. They can buy and sell on Shopee.
Step by step Guide in Selling in Shopee:
1. Download Shopee App – This is the first step in selling on Shopee, you have to download their app to start selling on their platform.
2. Register on Shopee App – Register using your contact number or Email Address. Pro-Tip: Use your active contact number and email for registering to Shopee.
3. Submit a Completed Online Registration Form – You have to verify your mobile phone.
4. Create Your Online Seller Account – After waiting for 5-10 days, Shopee Sales Representative will contact you if they have approved you as a Shopee Seller.
5. Request for Courier – After receiving an approval. You can Request Black Arrow or Ninja Van or more at shopee courier choices. You can received this after 3-7 days.
6. Start Adding Products – You can now add products on your Shopee Seller Account App. You can upload pictures, videos from your camera or Instagram.
7. Start Earning! Earn money working from home with Shopee!
a. Use Shopee Marketing Platform using your internet browser or google chrome. You can Add Discounts, Promos, Free shipping and Cashback.
b. Create Catchy Title and Description for your product.
c. Give Freebies!
d. Be good to your buyers.
e. Reply and update your buyers.
f. Join Shopee Sale.
g. Make sure you pack your products well and safe for shipping.
h. Always update your inventory if you still have stock or check your supplier if they have more stock for every products you have.
i. Lastly, always be courteous and patient to your customers and buyers.
k. You can Boost 5 of your products free every 4 hours.
l. You can use live video on shopee to get more exposure and to sell used items or pre-loved products.
m. After Uploading 200-1,000 Products you can already rest and wait for orders to come. So, meaning you don’t need to update your shopee account every hour. You can check it once or twice a day only for few minutes or when you receive a notification when there is an order or message to you.
It is very easy to start selling on Shopee and you can start earning money with little capital. You can Sell even you are a re-seller of something and even your products are not branded or used for ukay ukay or pre-loved items. Happy Shopee Selling!